We’ve brunched around some incredible NYC restaurants and have compiled our list of favorites thus far. Take a look at the NYC Best of Brunch List (Version 1).
- NYC Best French Toast: Park Avenue Tavern: The syrup is infused within the toast.. no need to add it!
- NYC Best Waffles: Brasserie Beaumarchais: Nutella, whipped cream and berries.. Desert for breakfast?
- Best Eggs Benedict: Poco: The Salmon Bennie is amazing!
- Best Omelet: Garage: We’ve had them all and we’ll have them again.
- Best Steak and Eggs: TIE! Yerba Buena and Park Ave Tavern.
- Best Mac n Cheese: Poco: Legit. Best Macaroni and Cheese. Try any of the 3 options.
- Best Brunch Burger: Sunburnt Cow: Ask for “The Lot.”
- Best Huevos Rancheros: Maracas: The boyfriend’s favorite!
- Best Bloody Mary: TIE! Three of Cups (although it is small.. those little spicy drinks are powerful) or The Habitat (try the DIY bloody bar)
- Best Mimosa: Lasagna: Plus.. it is truly AYCD at this brunch with nearly no time limit (well.. if you can make it past 4 PM you’re no blush)
- Best Signature Brunch Drink or Cocktail: Matilda: Try the Matilda or Micheleda
- Best Coffee: Almond: No need for booze after this heavenly cup
Do you agree? Have a recommendation for us to add to our Version 2 list? Let us know!